Submit a site
Patient Education for Prostate Cancer
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A forum for sharing knowledge among Cryosurgeons and the public. Many abstracts and papers included in various cryosurgical specialities.
CryoSurgery for Prostate Cancer
- Good pictures, diagrams, and explanation of prostate cryosurgery for patients. Part of the prostate cancer site of the University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
Cryomedical Cell Suicide Following Cryosurgery
- Summary of scientific research on Gene Regulated Cell Death or Apoptosis by John G. Baust, Ph.D. and Robert Van Buskirk, Ph.D.
Cryosurgery (Catholic University)
- Focused on bone cancer treatments, with a short time-line of cryosurgery history.
Cryosurgery in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Article by Duke K. Bahn, MD. Part of the Cancer News on the Net.
Cryosurgical Ablation Of The Prostate: TwoYear ProstateSpecific Antigen And Biopsy Results
- A 1995 paper by Cohen, Miller, Rooker, and Shuman at Medical College of Pennsylvania.
Cryotherapy For Devastating Eye Disease
- April 14, 1996 article about cryotherapy to prevent blindness in children with severe retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Cryotherapy for Hepatic Colorectal Carcinoma Metastases
- For liver tumors secondary to colon cancer. Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center.
Cryotherapy of the Liver
- Hepatic cancer treatment at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. Brief article.
Iceballs Index Page
- A index of links to papers and sites dealing with prostate cryosurgery and general cryosurgery.
Percutaneous Prostate Cryoablation
- Detailed but very readable summary of the state of the art as of early 1995.
Proceedings from the 10th World Congress of Cryosurgery
- Links to over 100 summaries of papers presented in 1998.
Prostate Cancer, PSA, and Cryosurgery- Ablin
- This page provides a list of medical information sources pertaining to prostate cancer, psa, and cryosurgery. Most are journal abstracts for which full articles can be ordered on line. From the Robert Benjamin Ablin Foundation for Cancer Research.
Prostate Center at Crittenton Hospital
- Click on "Cryotherapy" for a clear layman's explanation of the surgical procedure and expected outcomes. "Publications 1 and 2" detail studies of the results of prostate cryoablation. From Crittenton Hospital, Rochester, Minnesota.
Questions and Answers About Cryosurgery in Cancer Treatment
- Good general introduction from the National Cancer Institute. (1-97)
US-guided Percutaneous Cryoablation of Prostate Cancer
- Detailed and technical discussion of how cryosurgery for prostate cancer is performed. By Duke K. Bahn, et. al. (Also known as "How I Do It") Reprinted from RADIOLOGY, September 1994.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor