Submit a site
Clinics and Practices
Intrastromal Corneal Ring Segments
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Lasik laser eye corrective surgery in Ocean & Monmouth County, NJ. Laser vision correction.
- Lasik laser eye corrective surgery Ocean County, NJ. Laser vision correction. Variable Spot Laser. Focus Center.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aaron Brockovitch's Lasik Page
- A detailed explanation of some of the risks of Lasik surgery. [Information requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view]
Clínica Reinoso - Colombia - Refractive Surgery
- Complete and organized information, diagrams and animations about surgery for the correction of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
Dr. Horn's Bulletin Board
- Questions answered about refractive surgery and complications.
Eye Refractive Surgery
- Illustrates lasik, prk, intacs and new surgical treatments for vision correction.
- Information on refractive surgery from the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- A description of Intacs eye implants for vision correction without Lasik or laser surgery.
Laser Eye Surgery: Is It Worth Looking Into?
- An article from the July-August 1998 issue of the FDA Consumer Magazine examining the benefits and risks of laser eye surgery.
Laser Vision Correction
- Information and articles on laser vision correction and refractive eye surgery.
- Information site about laser treatments, including laser eye surgery. Includes searchable directory of laser surgeons.
- Information on laser eye surgery including lasik, intacs, prk and rk.
- Information on vision correction procedures.
Optcom Orthokeratology Forum
- Bulletin board for discussion on orthokeratology.
PRK Today Eye
- Provides information on refractive surgery procedures with directory listing of surgeons and clinics who offer laser eye surgery.
- Refractive surgery information including benefits, risks and alternatives to Lasik, PRK, Intacs, LTK and emerging procedures.
See with Lasik
- Explains what the procedure entails, costs, and choosing a surgeon who is right for you.
Sunrise Holmium LTK
- Represents a new laser procedure approved by the FDA in July 2000 to correct up to 2 diopters of hyperopia. This safe, no-touch procedure takes only 3-seconds and can restore reading vision in many individuals age 40 and older.
Surgical Eyes Foundation
- Grassroots organization which exists to help people who have had unsuccessful Lasik, PRK, RK or other refractive surgeries that resulted in debilitating complications.
The British Orthokeratology Society
- BOKS was set up to promote and educate the profession and the public in orthokeratology techniques.
The Ortho-K Network
- Provides information about orthokeratology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor