Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- Information about this Barry's Bay hospital including programs and services.
St. Joseph's Care Group
- Providing programs and services in complex chronic care, rehabilitation, long term care, supportive housing and longer term mental health to meet the needs of the people in the Districts of Thunder Bay and Kenora-Rainy River.
St. Joseph's Health Care
- A patient care, teaching and research centre in London.
St. Joseph's Hospital
- A 399-bed teaching hospital affiliated with the Faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University and Mohawk College.
St. Peter's Health System
- Services older adults requiring care for a wide range of health issues are benefiting from one of five specialty programs available at this Hamilton based hospital.
- Community based health care facility and teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre
- Provides acute inpatient care, inpatient chronic care, palliative care and nursing care as well as outpatient services in Toronto.
- A 74-bed active treatment hospital in New Liskeard.
The Credit Valley Hospital
- Details on the programs and services offered and news about this Peel region hospital. Includes a section on health education.
The Royal Ottawa Health Care Group
- Provides mental health and physical rehabilitation services to Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec.
The Scarborough Hospital
- A two-site hospital providing a range of acute and ambulatory care to residents of east Toronto, Canada.
The St. Catharines General Hospital
- Information on this accredited facility serving the Niagara Region, and offering related links.
The University Health Network
- Acute-care teaching organizations with approximately 1,000 beds, the Network is comprised of three hospitals located in downtown Toronto.
The Willett Hospital
- Provides a variety of in-patient and out-reach services to the residents of Brant County and the surrounding area.
Timmins and District Hospital
- Offers a full range of medical, surgical, critical care, maternity, newborn, paediatric, long term care and mental health services and extensive community education and district services.
Trillium Health Centre
- Community hospital which serves a population of over one million residents in the communities of South West Toronto and Mississauga.
Welland County General Hospital
- A community general hospital, which provides acute care and complex continuing care (chronic) in addition to operating a 75 bed nursing home.
West Haldimand General Hospital
- A small rural community hospital providing basic hospital and health care services.
West Park Healthcare Centre
- A 316-bed rehabilitation and complex continuing care hospital located in northwestern Toronto.
William Osler Health Centre
- Provides hospital services for the communities of Brampton, Etobicoke and Georgetown.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor