Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Big Bend Hospice
- Their mission is to 'provide care, comfort and hope to patients and support to their families or other caregivers'. Located in Tallahassee.
- Information on hospice services, end of life care and jewish hospice program. Serving Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. In English and Spanish.
Community Hospice of Northeast Florida
- Hospice services for terminally ill children and adults at home, in long term care facilities, and in hospitals. (Jacksonville)
Hope Hospice and Palliative Care
- Extensive information and resources on the services and programs offered. Based in Fort Myers.
Hospice By The Sea, Inc.
- A non-profit, community based health care organization for people with a life expectancy of six months or less. (Boca Raton)
Hospice Care of Broward County, Inc.
- Hospice care, bereavement services, event information, volunteers, children programs and donations. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Miami, and Dade County, Florida.
- Hospice of North Central Florida. An interactive gathering place for the online Hospice Community, offering original articles and a comprehensive index of the hospice-related information available on the internet.
Hospice of Health First
- Melbourne and Merritt Island. Philosophy, services provided, funding for hospice service, referral, volunteer services, and admission to Hospice.
Hospice of Lake and Sumter
- A community based, not for profit organization providing a full spectrum of hospices care to seriously ill patients who have a life limiting illness. (Tavares)
Hospice of Lake and Sumter, Inc.
- General information, special programs, hospice foundation, planning for the future, upcoming events and employment and volunteer career opportunities. (Tavares)
Hospice of Martin and St. Lucie, Inc.
- Provider of compassionate palliative end-of-life care for individuals with a life-limiting illness and support/counseling for the patient, their families and loved ones.
Hospice of Naples Online
- Meeting the needs of Collier County's terminally ill and those who care for them.
Hospice of North Central Florida
- Full spectrum of hospice, counseling, spiritual and bereavement services throughout the North Central Florida area. (Gainesville)
Hospice of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- A large and comprehensive hospice providing a very special kind of caring for persons with life-limiting illnesses, their families and loved ones.
Hospice of Palm Beach County Inc.
- Where patients and families find dignity. Located in West Palm Beach.
Hospice of Southwest Florida
- Providing the highest quality of care to patients and families dealing with a life limiting illness, emphasing patient choice and dignity, to all, regardless of ability to pay.
Hospice of St. Francis
- Located in Titusville Florida, provides support and care for people in the last phases of life.
Hospice of the Comforter
- 'A community-based, non-profit hospice that supports the importance of the physical, psychosocial and spiritual aspect of life's last journey.' (Altamonte Springs)
Hospice of the Treasure Coast
- Based in Fort Pierce and Port St. Lucie offering health care services to individuals nearing the end-of-life.
LifePath Hospice and Palliative Care
- Provides palliative care to individuals facing life-limiting illnesses and end-of-life issues in Hillsborough, Polk, Hardee and Highlands counties (Florida).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor