Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Hospice of Baltimore/Gilchrist Center for Hospice Care
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Maryland. Hospice of Baltimore/Gilchrist Center for Hospice Care.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Blessed Gérard's Care Centre and Hospice, Mandeni, South Africa
- The Hospice is at the hotspot of the AIDS pandemic in South Africa.
Cooking for the Very Ill
- James Haller, a chef, a board member and volunteer with a local hospice describes difficulties with feeding of the catastrophically ill. Index to recipes from his book, "What to Eat When You Don't Feel Like Eating."
David Kessler and Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- The site includes hospice and end of life resources with frequently asked questions about death and dying as well as a hospice locator and helpful articles.
- Helping to establish Hospice Care in Africa, to provide or support the provision of palliative care to terminally ill cancer patients in the African setting.
Hospice Foundation of America
- A not-for-profit organization that provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care.
- Articles on hospice care, terminal illness, end of life issues, caregiving, grief, bereavement, death and dying. Hospice nurses and professionals provide email support.
Hospice Patients Alliance
- Extensive resources to help patients and families obtain the very best hospice services and resolve problems.
- Information about hospice services and a national directory of hospices. Member services include a free web page, classifieds and data reporting. HospiceTalk is an open forum for communications about hospice issues.
- Providing hospices with a volunteer, donor and web site management system along with other resources.
Ina Kay Center for Supportive Care
- Hospice in the Hadassah medical center in Jerusalem.
Information on Hospice
- Home health care for terminally ill patients can be managed through use of Hospice services.
The Hospice Home Page
- Useful ideas and topics of interest for hospice organizations. Monitored by Dale Larson, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Director of the Counseling Psychology Program at Santa Clara University.
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual care for the terminally ill. Several locations throughout the US.
- Bringing unique expertise to the care of people nearing the end of their lives. Hospice services throughout the US. Location map and contact information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor