Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Contains the official ranking of 14 medical specialty departments according to 1998/1999 NIH research funding. Links are provided to the home pages.
Saginaw Cooperative Hospitals, Inc.
- A community campus affiliated with the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Providing information about the training in undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS and various Diplomas) and superspeciality (DM, MCh) medical courses. A nursing school is also maintained by these institutions. (India)
- Fully automated, web-based sign out program for medical residents.
St. John's Mercy Medical Graduate Medical Educaiton
- Information on the graduate medical education programs offered. A St. Louis community based medical center.
Staten Island University Hospital Residency Programs
- Provides information on residency training programs in general internal medicine, OB/GYN, surgery, dentistry, and internal medicine/pediatrics.
- A library of resources designed especially for medical students in the UK. Of interest to all medical students in general.
The Alternative Site
- Medical mnemonics, tips for medical exams, courses, questions.
USA Residency Match for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Review and software for foreign medical graduates taking ECFMG, USMLE, NBME and Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) exams. Information on seeking a FSMB license, J1 waiver and H1B H1-B visa hospital sponsor.
- Provides board exams, lectures, notes and quizzes.
- Discussion boards on USMLE Step 1-3, CSA, and Residency for medical students, doctors, and IMGs planning for a residency.
- Categories pertinent to doctors, medical licensure, residency training, jobs for doctors in USA, Visa issues, fellowship positions and research opportunities in hospitals. (Not affiliated with USMLE)
University of Tennessee College of Medicine - Chattanooga Unit
- Accredited residency and continuing medical education programs sponsored by the University of Tennessee and located in Chattanooga (key affiliated hospital is Erlanger).
Virginia Mason Medical Center Postgraduate Education Center
- Programs in the medical specialties of Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Transitional Year.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor