Continuing Medical Education
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Best Practice CME Univ of MN
- Physician training on-line CME including literature summaries, case studies, key clinical endpoints. Free CME credits.
Boston University - Continuing Medical Education
- Offering a wide variety of CME programs for physicians, allied health professionals, nurses, residents, and medical students.
CME Activities: UIC
- Information about University of Illinois, College of Medicine's "on-site" activities within the College of Medicine, including all 4 satellite campuses; Chicago, Peoria, Rockford, Urbana-Champaign.
Center for Continuing Medical Education
- CME through live symposia, monographs, journal articles, audio tapes, videotapes, CD-ROMs and internet activities.
Continuing Education, University of Toronto
- University of Toronto Continuing Education. Searchable archive of courses and instructions on course creation.
Continuing Medical Education - Creighton University
- Information about Creighton University's continuing medical education division including its mini-fellowship program.
Continuing Medical Education at the University of Washington
- CME at the University. Offering Continuing Medical Education courses for physicians nationwide as well as on-line cme.
McGill University Continuing Medical Education
- Live CME at McGill University in Quebec. No online courses, just live lectures and courses.
- The postgraduate course of the Spanish University UOC can be done from any place through the internet.
- The postgraduate courses from the Spanish Neuroscience Institute. In Spanish.
OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine CME
- Provides osteopathic medicine CME for primary care physicians, internists, and other healthcare professionals. Long-distance education options available.
Seton Hall School of Graduate Medical Education
- Onsite, offsite and online course offerings at Seton Hall University. (South Orange, New Jersey)
Social and Public Health Economics Research Group
- SPHERe, University of Sydney Australia runs an international (partially web-based) distance learning graduate program in Health Economics for (non-economist) health care professionals.
The University of Alabama at Birmingham - CME
- Regularly sponsored programs, online courses and international expeditions in exotic locations.
UCLA Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Provides interactive programs to support the continuing medical education needs of community practitioners in all areas of clinical practice and surgery.
UCSD Continuing Medical Education
- Offering a full range of continuing medical education programs.
UNC Chapel Hill Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Provides ACCME accredited conferences and seminars on a variety of topics. Listings of upcoming events. Contact information. (North Carolina)
UT Southwestern Office of Continuing Education
- This office coordinates continuing education programming for Southwestern Medical School, Southwestern Allied Health Sciences School and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
University of Florida
- A comprehensive site offering free online learning modules for physicians and allied health professionals.
University of Minnesota Continuing Medical Education
- Provides practicing physicians and other health care professionals with ACCME CME credits through conferences, distance education, and online courses.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor