Continuing Medical Education
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Education Institute
- Provides accredited education seminars for medical, dental and legal professionals at vacation destinations.
August A. Fink Memorial Education Division
- AAFMED is an accredited continuing medical education provider in Fairfield, CT.
- Provides continuing medical education for medical, legal, and dental professionals. All CME, CLE, and CDE courses are fully accredited.
- A CME locator for physicians to locate continuing medical education (CME) conferences, courses, and other educational activities.
Center for Bio-Medical Communication (CBC)
- (CBC) is a medical communications company serving the scientific community by providing CME and other educational programming.
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati
- Continuing education for healthcare professionals. A list of educational events intended for healthcare professionals through the Ohio State Medical Association.
Consultants Extraordinaire Unlimited
- Provides continuing medical education units to medical professionals for licensing qualifications.
Continuing Education, Inc.
- Offers accredited CAT 1 continuing medical education conferences onboard luxury cruise ships.
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Programs
- Continuing medical education for antithrombotic therapy, blood management, and chest pain
- Training for the practical application of peripheral endovascular intervention techniques using hands-on clinical training and interactive learning using CD-ROM, and the Web for testing and program tracking.
European Surgical Institute
- A modern training center for continuous medical education in Europe, presents a program with a wide range of courses, seminars and symposia.
Family Medicine Update
- The 3rd Annual Family Medicine Update is a continuing medical education conference sponsored by the University of Miami Department of Family Medicine and Community Health.
- Live continuing medical education for anesthesia practitioners, including question and answer sessions, panel discussions, and case discussions.
Infectious Diseases: Board Review and Update course
- This annual symposium provides a review for those taking the ABIM Infectious Diseases Subspecialty Certification and Recertification Examination, as well as for those seeking updates and CME credit.
Institute for Post-Graduate Education, Inc.
- Courses at vacation spots that are accredited by National Accrediting Bodies for continuing education credit.
Lloyd Noland Foundation CME
- Seminars in adolescent medicine, pediatrics, family practice, anesthesiology, internal medicine, infections diseases, general surgery and more in resorts.
- Produces CME medical education programs in New Hampshire for Northern New England providers. Practical knowledge for primary patient care.
Physicians Golf Association Worldwide, Inc.
- Physicians Golf Association for doctors and dentists, specializing in providing tournament golf and CME at top 100 golf resorts worldwide.
- Continuing education for sports chiropractors, physical therapists, and doctors through classes and seminars.
Professional Travel Abroad, Inc.
- Worldwide CME travel programs travel for physicians, health care professionals, their families and friends. Tour and educational program highlights and destination information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor