Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Genetic Counselling Courses
- Graduate Diploma and Masters of Science at University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
Gold Standard Multimedia
- Comprehensive and up-to-date pharmacology, human anatomy, physiology and pathology learning resources. Large selection of pathological photo-illustrations.
Health Advice from Your Family Doctor
- Medical consultation offers confidential health advice and other helpful information in Q&As, medical topics and news formats.
- Educational resources relating to the healthcare industry. Many specialties are listed with a brief summary of responsibilities, educational requirements, and schools offering these programs.
Interactive Chest Pain
- Creighton University School of Medicine case presentation modules. These clinical cases are designed to introduce one to the process of clinical problem solving.
Interactive Medical Student Lounge
- Dental, medical, osteopathic, pre-med, pre-dent students and doctors meet at the Lounge for contacts, reference, and relaxation.
- Offering a case with a chief complaint to the user who then has to interact with the patient requesting additional history, performing a physical exam, and reviewing laboratory data and x-rays.
MRCP Part 1 Bible
- For doctors and medical students who are planning to undertake the MRCP Part 1 fellowship examination.
Masters Program in Molecular Medicine
- Course is run under the auspices of the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Institute of Molecular Medicine, Trinity College Dublin.
Medical Association Communications
- Provides medical professionals with abstracts from annual meetings of several Medical Associations, and selected continuing education programs in print and CD-ROM.
- Online medical texts in a variety of specialties are available to view or download.
Medicine and Healthcare courses at CyberU
- Directory to online medicine and healthcare courses. Provides a broad selection of online classes and learning resources in the medical field.
Medscape Med Students
- Medical updates, weekly "grand-rounds" type cases including pathological slides and discussions with up-to-date references. Free PalmOS applications, including ePharmacopoeia.
Microsurgery Training Program
- Basic Microsurgical Course (40 hours), Advanced Course (12 hours), Microsurgery Laboratory, Indiana University Medical Center.
Music Clubs: A Comprehensive Online Listing of Music Clubs by Genre and Interest.
- Music club listing along with special offers on CDs and cassettes with music club memberships.
National Teacher Training Center for the Health Professions
- Provides information on the course offerings at the Center, University of the Philippines Manila. Visitors can also look at the list of faculty members and self-instructional materials available in the Learning Resource Unit.
- Information on Credentialing from the American Medical Association.
Resource Room at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Bibliography, support groups for cancer
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
- The oldest medical institution in the world. Introduction, admission requirements, areas of specializations. Located in Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
Stratos Institute for Healthcare Performance
- Offering continuing education video programs on clinical and operational topics for nurses, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in the U.S. and Canada.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor