Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Extra Gentle Yoga
- Ananda Yoga is gentle and dynamic. David Ramsden RYT is registered with the National Yoga Alliance as a certified Ananda Yoga Teacher and is a member of the International Assoc. of Yoga Therapists.
Knee Brace Shop
- The Knee Shop is one of the fastest growing brace companies in the USA. We provide one of the largest selections of knee braces on the internet at guaranteed discount prices.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABCs of Good Posture by the Father of American Education
- John Dewey's explanation of what's wrong with the usual approach to good posture.
Alternative Therapies: The Alexander Technique
- Introduction to this method of improving your posture and co-ordination
AskMen.com : Good Posture
- Tips on keeping a good posture
Back and Neck Care Guide
- Detailed analysis of posture and the anatomy of the spine.
- Belt designed to improve posture.
Balanced Seating Posture on Forward Sloping Chair
- Good seating posture from the perspective of a medical doctor.
Campaign for Better Seating
- Information about posture and good chair design from an Alexander Technique point of view.
Chairs, Posture, Ergonomics and the Alexander Technique
- Information for people concerned about their posture.
- Well-written analysis of what constitutes good posture, and how to achieve it.
Correcting Faulty Posture
- Comprehensive posture information from a chiropractic point of view.
- Interactive Tutorial designed to help achieve good posture and effective body-use using Alexander Technique principles.
Get It Straight - The Importance Of Posture
- Posture improvement exercises by an expert in sport and exercise science.
Heads Up Sports
- Online posture exam and seminars available on improving skeletal and muscle systems of the head.
How We Develop Harmful Posture and Movement Patterns
- How children develop harmful posture problems, and how the Alexander Technique can help.
Illustrated Guide to Muscles and Clinical Massage Therapy
- Useful information on posture and muscles by a Massage Therapist.
Improve your posture
- Reduce muscle strain in the back, neck and shoulders by changing the way you sit and walk.
Integrating neck posture and vision at VDT workstations
- A detailed ergonomic analysis by Human Factors Research
Janet Wright Stands Tall with the Alexander Technique
- Overview of the Alexander Technique and how it helps improve posture.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor