Submit a site
Bone Marrow Transplantation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Kidney Transplant Information - myfortic
- Learn about anti-rejection drug myfortic, a delayed-release tablet medication and obtain information about kidney transplants.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A New Kidney for Andi
- Journal of a kidney donation to the site author's daughter
- A public awareness and educational site designed to give information on donation and transplantation, and to encourage organ donation.
Are You an Organ Donor?
- Information on becoming an organ donor.
Center of Immumnotherapy and Transplantation
- Development of novel medical technologies and their introduction in treatment of diseases: cancer, malignancies, multiple sclerosis, severe neurological disorders, age-associated diseases. Russia.
Coalition on Donation
- A not-for-profit alliance of national organizations and local coalitions across the United States dedicated to educating the public about organ and tissue donation.
Greif Family Kidney Transplant/Donor Story
- Information on the kidney transplant and donation process. Chronicles the kidney donation of Howard Greif to his father Irwin Greif.
- Holly has twice received heart transplants. Her story plus helpful links and information about organ donation.
Information on Organ Donation
- Article about organ donation and organ transplantation.
International Association for Organ Donation
- Transplantation and organ donation information and resources for transplant candidates, recipients, donors, and their families.
- Provides information about organ and tissue donation and transplantation in Florida, Georgia, and Puerto Rico.
Miss Mason County
- Promoting organ and tissue donation.
Modern Miracles: Organ Transplants
- Overview of organ transplantation and donation.
- Information and links to raise awareness.
Organ Donor Awareness
- A story of a little girl waiting for a heart transplant... Please sign your organ donor card. It really, truly does make a difference.
SangStat - About Transplantation - Backgrounder
- Topics include organ allocation and donation, immunosuppressants, rejection and the future of transplantation
Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients
- Providing reports and data on solid organ transplantation, as well as a transplantation primer, glossary, and research resources.
The Green Ribbon
- Share Your Life, Speaker Norman Franzen. A source for speakers to talk to interested groups about organ donation and transplants. Organ donors needed for waiting lists.
The Never Ending Gift
- Links to organ and tissue transplantation. How to become an organ donor.
The Nicholas Effect - A Boy's Gift To The World
- Web site. The Nicholas Effect is the touching and transcendent story of Nicholas Green. Nicholas was shot in Italy while on vacation with his family. His organs were donated by his parents to seven Italians. This act led to an outpouring of love by the people of Italy, a sharp increase in organ donor rates, and a deluge of media attention, overseas and in this country.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor