Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- A career in dental assisting can be highly rewarding. Find out how Remington College helps prepare you to become a dental assistant on a career path that may lead you to becoming a dental hygienist.
The Dental Reference
- Access information on oral care, conditions affecting the teeth and mouth, treatment procedures, and resource tools for oral health.
Warschaw Learning Institute
- Online learning "Dental Front Office" one month course through eCollege. Spanish version coming in February!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
6th Congress of Balkan Stomatological Society
- Includes general information, and abstract submission form, and registration form. May 3-6, 2001. Bucharest, Romania.
- Animations supporting patient information on common dental problems and procedures.
CDC's Oral Health Program
- Presents a variety of resources, including program details, resources, fact sheets and links.
Cape Cod Dental Seminars
- Annual seminar in Falmouth, Massachusetts. Featuring topics in cosmetic dentistry, techniques, and materials. Offers online registration upcoming and past programs.
- National Center for Dental Hygiene Research
Dental Education Resources on the Web: DERWeb
- Site for dental education, images and information.
Dental Hygiene Education
- Site for Dental Hygiene patients, instructors, students, practitioners.
Dental Review Online
- Offers a directory of dentists, colorfully illustrated descriptions of dental procedures, and links to Internet resources.
Dental and Orthodontic Assistant Training Schools
- offers state licensed programs for training dental and orthodontic assistants.
- Comprehensive dental information- learn about procedures, symptoms and solutions, find a dentist in your area, ask a dentist.
- Clinical cases and articles for dentists and endodontists, as well as information for patients about root canal treatments.
- News and scientific information about fluoridation - tends to be mainly on the antiflouridation side of the argument.
- Information source regarding Oral Manifestations & Healthcare for HIV + individuals.
National Oral Health Information Clearinghouse
- Oral health information for special care patients.
- Information site on dental related problems for patients and professionals.
Oral Cancer Information Center
- Site for oral cancer, oral and maxillofacial pathology, otolaryngology & head and neck surgery from the American Cancer Society.
Pima Community College Dental Laboratory Technology
- Provides information about the occupation and the courses. Includes FAQs, links and contact details. Located in Tucson Arizona.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor