Consumer Support Groups
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com - Stress Management
- Coping strategies, support, and information dealing with effects of stress on everyday life and health can be found here along with time management and organization tips.
Accenthealth.com: Stress Guide
- Learn to tame your tensions. A guide to stress management.
Beat Lethargy with Goal and Time Management
- Goal and Time management are often just what you need to feel in control and good again. This site offers advice, articles and products to get you on track to your dreams.
- Mental fitness with the help of science and technology. Relax, recharge, increase your focus and expand your consciousness.
- A forum to share some down-to-earth ideas on managing stress with laughter and a view askance.
Coping with Major Illness
- Susan Kramer presents an article on coping plus a discussion forum and links on grief, meditation, prayer, recovery, and yoga for children, teens, adults, and those challenged.
Coping with Stress
- Some tips on managing different types of stress.
Cumbria Stress Information Network
- Life in Cumbria can be stressful. Cumbria Stress Information Network can help, providing information and contacts to support organisations. (U.K.)
- A collection of articles on the ways stress affects individuals; health risks associated with stress; and how stress can be good for you.
Dr. Nancy Snyderman: How I Learned to Take Stress Seriously
- Good Housekeeping columnist on managing stress, the mind-body connection and stress reduction as an alternative cancer treatment.
Get a Grip on Your Life
- Learn how progressive relaxation, meditation, and self-hypnosis can help to cope with the stress of everyday life.
How to Survive Unbearable Stress
- By Steve and Kimberley Burns. A complete, free, illustrated web book explaining stress, depression, anxiety and drug use.
- Destination for people who are looking for ways and means to battle their daily frustrations.
International Stress Management Association (UK)
- The leading professional body for stress management. The ISMA website has articles from their journal Stress News; links; and general advice on lifestyle and exams stress.
Joan Bullock Stress Counselling
- For people with stress related problems.
- Stress management on the road. Lee Ronald, founder of the Womens Travel Advisory Bureau (UK), shares her thoughts on the topic of women, solo travel and stress management.
- Let Ivillage.com's resident yogi help you reduce stress in the office. Learn to breathe and unwind without leaving your keyboard. Register to access. Free.
- Articles on hypertension, stress reduction exercises and healthy living.
Loretta LaRoche, The Humor Potential Inc.
- The Queen of Stress says "Stop global whining!". Find the bless in the mess with the world's largest interactive Joy Journal.
Mayo Clinic: Thinking About Stress Management
- How you respond to stress affects your health. Article describes how your personality, genes and experiences influence the methods you use to deal with stressors.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor