Consumer Support Groups
Submit a site
Bone Marrow Transplant
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Sancuso Patch for CINV
- Sancuso Description: Sancuso® , Patch for CINV The only patch for chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting providing 5 days of coverage for cancer patients.
- Learn about chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), its symptoms, phases as well as treatments for CML.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Legacy of Hope Forum
- A nuturing, interactive Christ centered forum for cancer patients and their loved ones; share experiences, hopes, victories, fears, receive encouragement and support from others in similar situations.
- A wide range of cancer information concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, personal stories from healthlinkusa.com.
Acoustic Neuroma Mailing List
- Join the list, unsubscribe and select your options as to how you would like to participate.
Association of Cancer Online Resources
- Offering 70 online cancer information and support electronic groups.
Australian Cancer Self-Help Site
- Medical support to facilitate exchange of information about cancer.
Bay Area Tumor Institute: Support Groups
- A list of East Bay Cancer Support Groups from the Bay Area Tumor Institute's Cancer Patient Guide.
Cancer Information and Counseling Line
- A national free telephone counseling and information line designed to help people with cancer and their families.
Cancer Message Board
- Non-monitored message board.
Cancer Patients Aid Association
- An NGO working for the welfare of cancer patients in India. Activities include detection, insurance, rehabilitation and awareness.
Cancer Resource Index.
- Information and links for many types of cancer and treatments. Also over 50 support groups and specialized chat rooms.
- Medical information, support and reviews for professionals and laypersons.
Cancer Support Groups
- Dedicated to bringing patients and their families the latest information on cancer diagnosis and treatment. From cancernews.com.
Cancer Support Resource Page
- A physician directed website for cancer patients, their families, and caregivers. Your starting point for cancer information on the web.
Cancer Survivors Gathering Place
- Spoken by those who understand cancer.
Cancer Survivors On Line
- Free information, resources, and support to all cancer patients, their families, friends, and the professionals who treat them.
- Maintained by people affected with cancer. Support, chat and forums.
- With bulletin boards and media (video and flash animations) that gives people a space to create shocks of change in the culture of cancer.
Chemotherapy and You: A Guide to Self-Help During Cancer
- A booklet for patients who are receiving chemotherapy for cancer
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor