Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Rejuvena Distribution - Pure Solutions
- Rejuvena is Pure Solutions for Troubled Skin. We are committed to providing the latest skin care solutions for today's skin care problems, including psoriasis, eczema, adult acne and thinning hair.
Emu Oil Site…. Natures Own Healing Oil
- Emuoilsite.com handles pure emu oil and emu oil products. Emu oil is very beneficial in treating (eczema, arthritis, psoriasis, acne, and many more).
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ALLSA: Atopic Dermatitis
- Introduction, Pathogenesis, Clinical Features, History, Diagnosis and Management.
American Academy of Dermatology - AAD
- Official site of the AAD. Features news, patient information and industry updates.
BUPA Health Factsheet: Eczema
- Concise factsheet explaining the causes, symptoms and treatment of eczema.
Dermatology Online Atlas (DOIA) Erlangen: Atopic Eczema
- Extensive photo gallery. Not appropriate for all viewers.
Eczema Association of Australia
- Information, newsletter and support groups.
- A resource for people who suffer from eczema, most common type being atopic dermatitis.
Eczema Treatment Guide
- Eczema or atopic dermatitis treatments for children, including the use of lubricants, steroid creams, bathing and information about preventing flare ups.
- A comprehensive online eczema information source created by the American Academy of Dermatology and Fujisawa Healthcare, Inc.
HealthWorld Online: Eczema: Dermatitis
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is a chronic skin condition that usually appears on the scalp, face, neck, or creases of the elbows, wrists, and knees. The symptoms are small blisters and crusty scales on the skin surface, often accompanied by inflammation.
JCAAI: Atopic Dermatitis
- Provide practice parameters for the diagnosis and management of atopic dermatitis.
- Easy to understand information for patients on eczema, an inflammation of the skin which may cause dryness, flakiness, heat and, probably most importantly, itching. Written by a UK general practitioner.
National Eczema Association for Science and Education
- NEASE works to improve the health and the quality of life of persons living with atopic dermatitis/eczema, including those who have the disease as well as their loved ones.
National Institutes of Health (NIH): Atopic Dermatitis
- This booklet is for people who have atopic dermatitis (often called eczema), parents and caregivers of children with atopic dermatitis.
Natural HealthLink: Eczema (Healthnotes)
- Detailed information on home remedies, treatments and dietary changes that may be helpful for eczema.
Pediatric Atopic Dermatitis
- Discusses the diagnosis and treatment of Atopic Dermatitis.
- Free counseling monograph for Eczema.
SCORAD (SCORing Atopic Dermatitis)
- A clinical tool for assessing the severity of atopic dermatitis as objectively as possible.
Skin Care Campaign
- An alliance of patient groups, companies and other organizations with a common interest in skin health. Administered by The National Eczema Society.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor