Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Lung Association
- Definition, descriptions of different types of pneumonia, duration, prevention and treatment.
Canadian Lung Association.
- Information about the types of pneumonia, causes, prevention and treatment.
Centers of Disease Control and Prevention
- Issues, recommendations, appendices, tables and references related to the prevention of nosocomial pneumonia.
- Symptoms and treatment for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and the chronic interstitial pneumonias. Scientific reviews of sarcoidosis, bronchiolar diseases and occupational lung disease.
- Article about bacterial pneumonia, which is caused by a pathogenic infection of the lungs.
Health A to Z
- Information via question and answer format about pneumonia and bronchitis, including risk factors, symptoms and treatment.
ILD Support and Information
- Support group, forum and weekly chat for people suffering from any of the more than 130 known rare lung conditions which are categorized as interstitial or idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Mayo Clinic: Pneumonia
- A description of the disease plus complications, risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
Medstudents: An Overview
- General considerations about pneumonia , giving importance to prevalent agents in different groups of patients.
- An article about pneumonia, who is at risk, symptoms and treatment.
- Recognizing, treating, and preventing infections caused by streptococcus pneumoniae. Consumer information about pneumonia, otitis, bloodstream infections, and meningitis caused by streptococcus pneumoniae. Information about vaccines and antibiotic treatment.
Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- Information resources on this common AIDS-related infection and its treatment from TheBody.com.
- Information about bacterial and viral pneumonia and its diagnosis, prevention and treatment, plus facts about respiratory diseases, pneumonia in children, the pneumonia vaccine and herbal remedies.
- Information about this disease, a subset of pneumonitides, once called atypical pneumonias.
What is Legionella Pneumonia?
- By essortment.com: A look at what this is, the symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor