Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Find information on childhood asthma and a treatment option.
Pregnancy and Asthma
- Pregnancy & Asthma. Can asthma cause problems in pregnancy? Information about treating asthma symptoms during pregnancy and taking asthma medications when pregnant.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Nonsteroidal tablet for the prevention and treatment of asthma
Asthma - The One-Minute Solution
- Non-drug alternative treatment for asthma.
- Information on the symptoms, triggers, and warning signs of asthma.
Asthma Treatments Explained
- Article by Dr Duncan Keeley, medical editor of Asthma News and a GP in Oxfordshire explains asthma treatments.
- Information on the benefits of coffee in helping to relieve asthma.
- Asthma article from Inner Self Magazine.
- Medical experts answer questions about treating and managing asthma health concerns.
Herbal Asthma Treatment
- Provides a list of vitamins and herbs that can be used to treat this disease naturally.
Homoeopathy India Foundation
- Information about asthma in children, and the homeopathic approach to treatment.
- Information on asthma causes, syptoms, and medications with links and forums.
- Information on techniques to improve asthma inhaler use.
JAMA Asthma Information Center
- News, education and support for people affected by asthma.
Natural Health Link
- Detailed information on asthma and bronchial asthma, symptoms, treatments and related nutritional and herbal supplements.
New Drugs Found to Fight Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Article published in the Associated Press containing information on the drugs Serevent and Singulair for asthma treatment.
Newly Approved Drug Therapies from FDA
- Listing includes general information about the drug Singulair with clinical results and side effects.
Nocturnal Asthma Management
- Article about nocturnal asthma, which is very common, but not always very well known or talked about.
Page Wise Inc
- An article on how medications help control asthma attacks. Explains the difference between long-term and quick-relief medications.
Pulmicort Turbuhaler Asthma Resource Center
- Important information for people who use the Pulmicort Turbuhaler to treat asthma.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor