Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Problem Shared
- The TOFS Support Group was founded in 1982 in response to the needs of children born with Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula and associated conditions.
- Letter from researcher pointing to a link between a specific failure of a bone in the pelvis to develop as a cause of at least some cases of cloacal extrophy.
EA/TEF Family Support Connection
- Formed by and for families of children born with EA/TEF (Esophageal Atresia and Tracheoesophageal Fistula) and the medical professionals who treat them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Surgeons, Nurses and Parents questions regarding The Malone Procedure, VATER, Soave pull-through for Hirschsprung's and more.
KUMC Pediatrics: Approach to the Dysmorphic Infant
- Dysmorphology is the study of abnormal form (congenital anomalies)
Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man - VATER Association
- database catalog of human genes and genetic disorders authored and edited by Dr. Victor A. McKusick and his colleagues at Johns Hopkins and elsewhere
- VACTERL Association definition
Radial Challenged Hands
- Article by William P. Cooney, M.D. Division of Hand Surgery, Mayo Clinic
Search for genetic factor(s)in VATER Syndrome
- Article regarding systematic search for genetic factor(s) associated with VATER.
The Vater Connection
- Support organization created by parents of children diagnosed with VATER Association
VACTERLS Association Family Network
- Organization connecting VACTERLS/VATER families to create a network of those who have survived and can help others make it through.
Vater Connection Bulletin Board
- Bulletin board connecting people who have any connection with Vater Association with others and share experiences.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor