Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center
- Explains basic anatomy, physiology, and the complications resulting from a spinal cord injury, with sections on recent research news, tips on finding a rehabilitation center, and a chat room.
Spinal Cord Society
- An international organization for cure, research, and treatment of spinal cord injury, paralysis, and related problems.
TBI and SCI Projects
- Home page for the federally-funded spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury model system projects.
The Regan Walk and Roll Foundation
- Information about the organization which is dedicated to assisting in the funding for research of spinal cord injuries. Also links to related resources.
Think First Foundation
- Dedicated to educating children and teens about the prevention of brain and spinal cord injuries.
Wheelchair Mobility, SCI Video
- Offers information about spinal cord injury; including an online community, message boards and other available resources.
- For disabled persons suffering spinal cord injury. About their situation in our society and the methods of helping them.
- Community of spinal cord injured people.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor