Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A specialist, non-government agency providing a range of services to people with acquired brain injury, predominately caused by alcohol or other substances. Aims to assist people disabled through acquired brain injury to live and function to their full potential in the community.
Back in the Saddle
- A long term residential facility for adults with "acquired brain damage" who are motivated to be as self-reliant and independent as possible. Life skill trainers live on site, and a Case Manager works with residents to help prioritize goals.
Banstead Place Brain Injury Centre
- UK Centre for the rehabilitation of acquired brain injury and head injury after accident or illness. Centre provides rehabilitation and promoting independence through rehabilitation.
Brain Injury Rehabilitation Institute of Florida
- Traumatic brain injury and head injury education and rehabilitation.
Brain-Net, Development of Brain Injured Children
- Aimed at improving the quality of life of brain injured children, by training their parents in the knowledge and expertise of specialized techniques, and providing ongoing support to enable them to help their children overcome the disabilities limiting their potential.
Center for Comprehensive Services
- Traumatic\Acquired Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation. The first residential after hospital focusing on persons with Acquired Brain Injuries
Estin & Goodchild: Foundation for a Future
- A neurodevelopmental consulting firm in Gloucester, MA helping parents of BI and LD children create new futures through education, movement instruction, and support.
- An out patient physical therapy clinic located in Columbus, Mississippi. Unique in the application of physical therapy techniques. Spasticity is reduced without medication or electrical stimulation. Range of motion is improved without practice. Muscle tone and muscle bulk is frequently increased without resistive exercise.
John Jane Brain Injury Center
- Offers a unique, client-centered and family-focused therapeutic program for individuals with acquired brain injury. Website contains a discussion board.
- Vocational rehabilitation program focused on clients in North Carolina.
Missouri TeleRehabilitation Training Program
- Joint effort to promote access to appropriate behavioral health care in rural communities.
- Brain injury rehabilitation services and head injury rehabilitation services for clients in the New England and Mid-Adlantic area.
Neurobehavioral Healthcare Systems
- A network of rehabilitation facilities which includes rehabilitation for pediatric and adult patients who have suffered neurological or brain injury.
North Country Independent Living
- Information about the facility and services available for long and short term support for people with a brain injury.
Ohio Valley Center For Brain Injury Prevention And Rehab
- Develops and distributes model programs of prevention, acute care and rehabilitation for people who have had brain injuries. Provides service to survivors, families and service providers on a national level.
Quality Living, Inc. Brain Injury Specialists
- Residential rehabilitation program dedicated to assisting those with acquired brain injury to re-integrate them into the community and provide support for their families and careers.
South West Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service
- Assisting those with acquired brain injury to re-integrate into the community and providing support for family and carers. Residential and non-residential rehabilitation services available in New South Wells, Australia.
The Centre for Brain Injury Rehabilitation and Development
- BIRD offers a pioneering treatment approach to those suffering from all forms of brain injury, and with persons having minor central nervous system dysfunctions.
Traumatic Head Injury Rehabilitation Services at Robin Hill Farm
- Educational and rehabilitation services for adults from throughout the Northeast with acquired brain injury. Providing assisted living in a beautiful residential setting in Deering, NH.
- A private, non-profit program that provides cognitive, psychosocial, and vocational rehabilitation services for adult survivors of Acquired Brain Injury.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor