Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- We're here to serve acquired brain injury survivors everywhere, as well as provide information and support for those who care for, care about, and work with brain injury survivors.
- Based in Cardiff, UK, this group provides a vital stepping-stone for head injured people in South Wales after discharge from hospital.
HealingWell Communities -- Brain Trauma
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies for individuals with Brain Trauma. Community moderated by volunteers.
- Discussion forum on Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury, includes research and testimonies.
MGH Neurology Chat Rooms
- Chat with other brain injury folks, family members, and friends.
Pensacola Brain Network
- Newsletter, fact sheets, message boards, event calendar, and links relevant to individuals with brain injuries and other neurological impairments, their families, and friends.
TBI Chatroom and Homepage
- For brain injury survivors and caregivers with Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury. Picture, story, and poem gallery, discussion board, question of the week, TBI and ABI links.
The Joseph Corpina Foundation
- Dedicated to the enhancement of health and quality of life for children who have suffered traumatic brain injury.
Weiss ABI Work Support Group
- The New Orleans chapter for people with acquired brain injuries. Provides meeting information, resources, and writings by support group members.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor