Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Stroke and Brain Injury Research Foundation
- Dedicated to the design and development of progressive therapies, as well as innovative equipment to assist in the rehabilition of stroke and head injury patients.
Brain Injury Biomechanics
- The starting point for understanding of the TBI pathophysiology. The stereotactical phenomena - supported by previously reported results.
Brain Trauma Research Center
- Providing clinical management, research and treatment for traumatic brain and spinal injuries.
Coma - A Healing Journey
- Article excerpted with permission from Dr. Amy Mindell's book by the same name. "Although far more people are in long-term vegetative states today than in the past, most caregivers know little more about communicating with these individuals than centuries ago."
Margot Anderson Brain Restoration Foundation
- Advancing clinical research for the restoration and rehabilitation of brain function after brain injury, spinal cord damage, stroke, paralysis, Alzheimer and Parkinson disease.
Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems
- The National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research funded 17 centers to examine the course of recovery and outcomes following TBI. Each center provides a coordinated system of emergency care, acute management, comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation and long-term interdisciplinary follow-up services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor