Conditions and Diseases
Trauma and Injuries
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Boy's Miracle
- Brandon Zucker was injured on a ride at Disneyland in September, 2000. Brandon is undergoing extensive therapy. Brandon is considered severely brain-damaged. The Zucker family is hoping for a miracle.
Acknowledged A Man
- Read about the struggle to overcome traumatic brain injury and the corporation that tried to brush this matter under the table. Lots of useful information about this condition with helpful links.
Asger & Anton's homepage
- In 1992 Asger got a severe brain injury after a heartstop. He was then 19 years old. Read a short english summary and look at the pictures from China, Maroc and riding horse-bach etc. - Anton is president of the Danish Brain Injury Ass. and vice-president in Brain Injuried and Families - European Confederation (BIF).
- Brain injury is a very difficult thing to overcome, but it can happen. It may take a very long time, but please don't give up on us.
Betsy's Support Page for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Help and suggestions for care givers, family members, loved ones, and all who have been affected by traumatic brain injury from a daughter of a survivor.
Chasin Reynolds: Recovering from TBI
- A touching story of a beautiful, young woman who sustained a traumatic brain injury in an auto accident. Details of the accident, her injuries, and progress. Includes dramatic pictures.
- A resource and support guide on coma and brain injury for family and friends of survivors.
Coma: Chris' Story
- The story of Chris. Involved in a near fatal car wreck. The story of his recovery from coma. How family and friends cope.
Dale's Homepage For Fun!
- Homepage of a TBI survivor who refuses to dwell on his injuries.
- One man's story of his struggles following a stroke, with resources and information on strokes and aphasia.
Friendship Corner/Brain buddies
- A message board for those who wish to talk about surgery, traumas, tumors, aneurysm and brain injuries.
- The struggle for a young boy struck down at 15 and in deep coma for three months, semi conscious for another nine months, still recovering and at special college in England.
Harold Kennel Information
- Personal site with proof that hope exists for coma and closed head injury patients. (Formerly called Coma Recovery)
In My Solitude
- Brain injury: a personal perspective, coping and moving on after a TBI with focus on personal growth and setting goals to overcome deficits, including a daily journal.
- For survivors of serious brain injury and their family. Personal stories, links to helpful information, and a message board.
Mrs. Hooks TBI Home
- Providing links, information, and fun things for TBI survivors and their caregivers.
My Day at the Fiesta Bowl Parade
- Jean's story about her interaction with a horse and cart in the parade.
- A woman's experience with TBI, describing how it has affected her life and her family, and providing information, links, and a caregiver tribute page.
New To Medical Science Brain Damage Psychogenically Dismissed.
- Caused by nervous exhaustion and mind drugs. Affects the senses, muscles, mind, speech and emotions. Autobiographical case history of misdiagnosed Stephen Cattier.
Parents Connected By Head Injury and Jesus Christ
- Offers a message board and links to a couple of other Christian related sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor