Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati Tuberous Sclerosis Program
- Organized in 1993 to assist in the medical care of children and adults with tuberous sclerosis.
Kolten's Tuberous Sclerosis Page
- Kolten's story about living with this disease. The daily seizures that took over his life and the amazing surgery that gave it back to him.
Marian's Life with Tuberous Sclerosis
- Marian's story. Information about the disease, pictures, contacts, medicine, links.
NORD - Tuberous Sclerosis
- Offers alternative names, a general discussion and further resources.
National Library of Medicine
- A list of synonyms, a summary and major features of tuberous sclerosis.
National Tuberous Sclerosis Association (NTSA)
- The predominant neurologic manifestations are mental retardation, epileptic seizures and psychiatric and behavioral problems.
- A definition of tuberous sclerosis, followed by the epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, investigations and management.
- Mailing list and discussion boards for patients and professionals.
The Global Tuberous Sclerosis Information Link
- A free resource dedicated to tuberous sclerosis, ts, tsc, epilepsy and related topics if interest.
- A short information sheet on this disease compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Tuberous Sclerosis - Lisa's Site
- An incurable genetic condition that causes tumors to grow in various places in the body.
Tuberous Sclerosis Association
- "Supporting sufferers, promoting awareness, and seeking the causes and best possible management of Tuberous Sclerosis." Full of resources and information on Tuberous Sclerosis, plus contact details.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor