Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Multiple System Atrophy
Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Miller Fisher Syndrome
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Info on Benign Fasciculation Syndrome.
- Information on how EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) caused myoclonus in a patient.
Conductive Education for Neurological and Movement Disorders
- Conductive Education is an approach to help patients develop the skills to overcome problems of movement.
Drug-induced and Tardive Movement Disorders
- Article by Gwen M Vernon.
International Tremor Foundation
- Worldwide organization that provides educational information on essential tremor, support groups and specialist physicians.
Motor Control Lab - Neurology Tübingen
- Information about the research group at the department of neurology in Tübingen. Details of single-pulse and repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to investigate cortical processing in health and disease, kinematic and dynamic movement analysis.
Movement Disorder Clinic: Contacts
- List of groups and associations related to movement disorders.
- Information about the University of Minnesota's assessment and treatment programs; also research and education about movement disorders.
Movement Disorders Clinic - Ontario
- Information about the movement disorders program at the London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario.
Movement Disorders Clinic, Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati
- Clinic that specializes in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of children with tremor, chorea, dystonia and other movement disorders.
Movement Disorders Research: Tetrabenazine Study
- Details of this research program.
Movement Educators - Feldenkrais Method
- Information about the Feldenkrais Method plus programs for performing artists, martial artists, athletes and children with cerebral palsy and other neurological disorders.
Myoclonus Fact Sheet
- Fact sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Neurology Channel - Movement Disorders
- Introduction to movement disorders plus an ask-a-doctor forum.
- Updated information, treatments, coping and experiences related to orthostatic tremor.
P-I-E-N-O Tremor Information Index
- P-I-E-N-O has articles and studies on Tremors of all types. Studies include diagnosis and treatment information. Information is for patients, caregivers, students, and professionals.
Restless Legs Syndrome
- Personal information from a RLS sufferer. Links to other Sleep Disorders sites. You may join the Cyberspace RLS Email Support Group from here. Site and email list is also of interest to those with Periodic Limb Movement Disorder and their families.
Shaky-Leg Syndrome and Vitamin B(12) Deficiency
- Correspondence about this condition to the New England Journal of Medicine.
The Canadian Movement Disorder Group
- Informational source for patients with disorders of movement and their care-givers.
The Movement Disorder Society
- International forum for dissemination of information on recent advances in clinical and basic science related to movement disorders.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor