Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advocate Health Care
- In depth information about mitral valve prolapse.
- Explanation of mitral valve prolapse syndrome and a list of symptoms by Dr. Scordo.
Dysautonomia Home Page
- Designed for people who suffer with all forms of this disorder. Including VVS, NCS, NMH, POTS and various other problems that cause fainting.
Joan E. Simms Story
- A personal story touching on mitral valve prolapse syndrome, TMJ, and chronic fatigue syndrome along with some helpful hints and links.
List for Women
- Instructions on how to receive a weekly newsletter for women with mitral valve prolapse syndrome. Details as to the contents of the newsletter.
Living Well with Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome
- Roger Easterbrooks offers information, help for ultra and highly sensitive people, people with anxiety, depression, panic attacks or shyness.
MVP Syndrome Information
- A short personal story about MVPS. How it was and how it is now.
MVPS Research and Support
- A personal website dedicated to the support of those with mitral valve prolapse syndrome.
- Provides medical information and suggestions on how to find a doctor who can help with mitral valve prolapse syndrome.
National Dysautonomia Research Foundation
- Information and support concerning autonomic nervous system disorders.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Information sheet on dysautonomia including treatment and prognosis.
Society for Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome
- Information about the organization as well as this disease and MVP. Extensive data base includes FAQs.
Teri's NMH Page
- A support site relating to the fainting disorder known as neurally mediated hypotension. Includes links and a chatline.
- Information about mitral valve prolapse syndrome sent to your email box.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor