Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
AIDS Dementia Complex
Pick Disease of the Brain
Primary Progressive Aphasia
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Latest information on dementia, drug trials, research, support and education.
- Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy information sheet compiled by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research (CNDR)
- Information on Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and other neurodegenerative diseases for patients, families, physicians and researchers.
Definition - Dementia
- From a dictionary of terms pertaining to memory processes.
Dementia - from BUPA
- Concise fact sheet explaining the causes, symptoms and treatment of this disorder, available for down loading in Adobe Acrobat.
- Overview and fact sheet on dementia from the Merck Medical Manual folks.
- Offers individualized courses for specific settings e.g. day care, residential. Primary operations in U.K.
Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Dementia: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis, management and support for individuals and families affected by dementia
- Information about dementia, its diagnosis, causes and treatment options.
Healthlink USA: Dementia
- Information on treatment, prevention, and diagnosis.
Kingshill Research Centre
- Dementia information: resources, definition, and symptoms.
Mayo Clinic: Behavior and Dementia
- A description of the condition and its causes and methods of coping.
Methodist Health - Dementia
- Description of dementia types. Causes of dementia or dementia-like symptoms.
- Serious forgetfulness, mood swings, and other behavior changes are not a normal part of aging. Some of these changes are caused by problems that can be treated or corrected, like a poor diet or lack of sleep.
Multi-infarct or Vascular Dementia
- Good overview of dementia from strokes or other vascular causes. Maintained by the National Institute of Health
Neurology Channel - Dementia
- Introduction to dementia, ask a doctor forum.
- An article about the signs symptoms and possible causes of dementia in seniors, and how it may be treated.
- Specialist journal website for health care professionals in the fields of dementia and geriatric mental health. Non-profit on-line articles from Wales, UK.
The Clive Project
- Care and support for younger people (under 65 years of age) with dementia (early onset dementia) and Alzheimer's Disease, and their families.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor