Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Chats and Forums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children with Spina Bifida
- A resource page for parents of children with spina bifida and health professionals.
Fetal Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Fetal surgery for spina bifida may prevent additional neurological damage and improve brain development.
Nicholas' Medical Miracle
- Read about one of the first babies in the world to undergo fetal surgery to correct spina bifida in utero. See how Nicholas has fared since birth and obtain information of the surgical procedure that helped him reduce the dramatic effects of this disease.
- Five year study of the causes and effects of spina bifida. Kids of all ages can participate and help researchers in Houston, TX and Toronto, Canada.
- A description about this disease with links to research articles, information and associations.
Spina Bifida Information
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Spina Bifida: A Handbook for Life
- A handbook for parents, family and friends of those with Spina Bifida.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Information about fetal surgery for the repair of spina bifida or myelomeningocele. Includes news, research, statistics, discussion, links and patient tips.
- A description and joining instructions for this support list for parents/people affected by spina bifida and its related conditions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor