Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CP Support Groups Offline
- The story of the Craig Family. Information on Cerebral Palsy, prematurity, Conductive Education and more.
- The web site of the Cerebral Palsy and Dystonia listserv.
Cerebral Palsy Caregivers' Community
- Virtual community for home caregivers featuring hundreds of articles, animated caregiving skills demonstrations, and a free "Ask an Expert" service. Connect with other Cerebral Palsy caregivers through chat rooms, discussion, free e-mail and home pages. No charge for membership.
Cerebral Palsy Email Exchange
- Listing of disabled persons, parents of disabled, and others who want email penpals or wish to correspond with others about common problems and solutions.
Cerebral Palsy Support Network
- Voluntary network based in Melbourne, Australia which provides support advice and assistance for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
- Support for parents of children with hemiplegia, hemiparesis, or cerebral palsy on one side of the body. Features Hemi-Kids e-mail list.
- A family support area for Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities.
Parent Support for Kids with CP
- Support and information for parents with Cerebral Palsy.
Parents Helping Parents
- Support group for parents with children with Cerebral Palsy and other disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor