Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A-T Children's Project
- A clearinghouse for ataxia-telangiectasia information, including disease information, scientific research, clinical and family support, and fundraising.
- Andrew Ashby's page detailing his battle with a rare, progressive, neurological disease called Friedreich's Ataxia. Also includes links to other sites.
Ataxia Telangiectasia Society
- Details about the organization which is committed to helping, supporting and advising families affected by AT. Includes research, support and awareness.
Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) Foundation
- Information about the foundation's efforts to find a cure for A-T.
CajunHeart's HomePage - Living Life with Ataxia
- Site about me living a positive life despite Friedreich's Ataxia.
Cathryn Dianne Achilles
- Cathryn has Ataxia-telangiectasia. This is her story, along with some pictures.
Friedreich's Ataxia Fact Sheet
- A comprehensive resources guide and fact sheet about Friedreich's Ataxia, compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
- A personal web site about a life with Friedreich's Ataxia.
National Ataxia Foundation
- Information about and support for people with ataxia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor