Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A New Treatment for Severe Lupus
- The Kiel Synchronization Protocol achieves long-term and treatment-free remission in the majority of patients with severe SLE.
- Links to news, information, and support for patients with this disease.
Advice Concerning Lupus
- Provides an overview of this diseases including a proposed battle plan. From tips of all sorts.
Alliance for Lupus Research
- Offers information about he organization, current research and treatment, FAQs, links and contact details.
- Symptoms, treatment, information and support for Lupus.
Cyndee's Lupus Home Page
- Awareness and information. Insight about living with lupus over 30 years. Provides articles, organizations, and links about about this disease.
Faces of Lupus
- Lupus affects a wide variety of people--real people. See them here.
Follow My Lupus
- Follow Brett Borowski's Lupus from initial diagnosis in 1994 to the present, including treatment with Cytoxan. It includes a narrative account, lab results, medications, and other lupus information.
HealthGate's Lupus Center
- Health, medical and living information and advice for sufferers.
I Fell Down: A Story of Lupus
- The author tells about her life with this disease. Find support, links, chat and prayer.
- My website for young people living with lupus.
LUpus Patients Understanding & Support
- A UK-based site for lupus/lupus variant conditions and Hughes' (antiphospholipid) Syndrome, supported by Consultant Rheumatologist Dr Graham Hughes MD FRCP of St Thomas' Lupus Unit London.
Little Bit on Lupus
- Some basic information on the disease SLE, and some answers to common questions.
Living with Lupus
- A site designed for people living with Lupus or other autoimmune diseases, and their family and friends. To find helpful links, information, support and hope. A support group at yahoo.
Loonie's Lupus Page
- Here you will find information on different types of Lupus. And some links to other pages for support or information. A personal experience.
- Information on lupus, symptoms, treatment and coping. Hosted by Hamline University. Link to the alt.support.lupus newsgroup.
Lupus (SLE) Overview
- By H Michael Belmont, MD, Rheumatologist, Specialist in the treatment and investigation of SLE [Lupus] and the compassionate care of affected patients.
Lupus Awareness and Education Targeting Blacks
- This website is for Black Women, their family and others who want to better understand the disease, symptoms and diagnosis. Also health care, pregnancy, and quality of life with lupus.
- Information and support for men, women and children with this disease.
Lupus Foundation of America
- Site with a lot of authoritative information on lupus and related issues and diseases.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor