Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Children's Brittle Bone Foundation Website
- US organization. Online grant and fellowship applications with news about recent and upcoming events.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Clinic
- Located at the Kennedy Krieger Institute comprises an interdisciplinary team of medical professionals providing patient care and research for individuals with the disease.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation
- Supports and encourages medical research and disseminates information to patients, their families, and medical professionals
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Information
- Personal page about Jojo suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta Network
- Dedicated to support others dealing with the disease.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta: The Links to Nutrition
- Reviews the possible role of nutrition in this disorder. Questions whether it is solely a genetic condition.
What is Osteogenesis Imperfecta?
- Brief information about the genetic disorder characterized by bones that break easily.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor