Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Hereditary Multiple Exostoses (EXT) Support Group
- Support for families affected by this rare condition. HME (called MHE in the U.S.) is usually but not necessarily an inherited condition which can produce bony lumps close to the end of any bone, but particularly those of the limbs.
- Organization formed by representatives of several existing support groups for individuals and families affected by Multiple Hereditary Exostoses.
MHE and Me
- The Bumpy Bone Club is a support group for kids with multiple hereditary exostoses and their families. Includes personal stories by affected children.
Mulitple Hereditary Exostoses or Osteochondromatosis
- Bill's personal Web site with links to a chat page, an email list with 60 members, and a message board.
Multiple Hereditary Exostoses
- Information about multiple hereditary exostoses (MHE), a bone disorder. Includes links to a support group.
Multiple Hereditary Exostoses and Chondrosarcoma, the genetic connection
- A personal family study about MHE and its occasional connnection to the cancer chondrosarcoma. By a woman who has lived with these conditions for 54 years.
- Information on Osteochondromatosis and MHE (multiple hereditary exostoses).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor