Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Scleroderma from A to Z
- A major resource for medical and support information, with 200+ pages and 800+ links. Symptoms, treatments, clinical trials, and worldwide support group listings.
Scleroderma from About.com
- News, information, and support for patients with this disorder. Links to other sites.
- Many Scleroderma patients suffer from Raynaud's Phenomenon. Learn more about this condition, including how to ease discomfort! Message Boards
- A mom shares her story about her daughter's battle with juvenile scleroderma.
The Scleroderma Foundation
- National nonprofit health organization with 14,000 members, dedicated to a three-fold mission of support, education, and research to help fight this challenging autoimmune disease.
The Scleroderma Research Foundation
- Information about the organization, research, mailing list and resources.
Wind Beneath My Wings
- A story written by a mom regarding her 18 year old daughter's diffuse scleroderma.
- Open to families affected by juvenile rheumatic disease such as juvenile scleroderma, lupus, JRA, spondyloarpathy. Instructions on joining.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor