Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Above Knee Amputee.com
- We are THE site for Above Knee Amputees that want to not only walk, but to walk well, and to be comfortable! If you have been searching for information about above knee prosthetics, you don't have to look any further than this site!
- Site providing information on prosthetic devices for amputees Forum and on-line survey, chat room, photos and links.
Amputee On Call
- A helping had to those who are an amputee or the family of aamputees. Also a disability advocate for all disabilities. This service is free of any charge and supported by donations.
Amputee Resource Foundation of America
- It is our mission to disseminate timely and useful information, to perform charitable services, and to conduct research to enhance productivity and quality of life of amputees in America.
Amputees Motivated & Moving On, Terre Haute, IN
- AMMO is an amputee support group in the Terre Haute, Indiana area.
Amputees Support, prosthetics, emotions, prosthetists are all covered here.
- Amputees, looking for prosthetics, devices, prosthetists, support groups or other amputation related information, you will find your amputee related information in these pages.
CAPS - Chedoke Amputee Peer Support
- Peer support newsletter.
Northern Nevada Amputee Support Group Inc. (Main Page)
- The Northern Nevada Amputee Support Group Is - A Non-Profit Organization For The Exchange Of Information, Ideas and Mutual Aid By Sharing Experience And Knowledge
Western Amputee Support Alliance Home Page
- An informal association of amputee support groups located in the western United States that have voluntarily banded together.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor