Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Drive Against Malaria
- Drive Against Malaria (DAM) is high profile international malaria campaign to increase awareness about malaria and raise funds to combat the disease.
EC Regional Malaria Control Programme in Indochina
- The all-sided introduction of Regional Malaria Control Program supported by the EC, since 9/1997 in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia to optimize the effectiveness of the fight against malaria in the region.
European Malaria Vaccine Consortium
- EUROMALVAC Consortium is a European Union-funded cluster of research groups working on developing a vaccine against Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
Health Care Information: Relapsing Malaria
- It is possible to develop a relapsing type of malaria months to even years after traveling to a malaria infected country, even if you were taking the appropriate malaria medications to prevent the illness.
Health Link MCW
- An article concerning Malarone, a new malaria medication with fewer side-effects.
MARA/AMRA Project Home Page
- Maping malaria risk in Africa.
- Resources for scientists doing malaria research.
Malaria Diagnosis Prophylaxis Treatment
- Online information on Malaria, presented by the Haematology department of Royal Perth Hospital.
- An informational site which will help you learn about this disease and its prevention, so that you may reduce your risk of contracting it.
Malaria Foundation International
- Facilitate the development, education and implementation of solutions to the health, economic and social problems caused by malaria.
- A reference page containing links on malaria: diagnosis, treatment and control as well as links for advice regarding protection of travellers
Malaria Travel Information
- A reference page containing links on information and advice regarding protection of international travellers against malaria .
Malaria Web Site
- This site provides information on history, pathology, clinical features, diagnosis, treatment, complications and control of malaria.
Malaria and Health
- A resource for travel medicine health professionals and the public. Provides an overview of the disease, endemic areas, prevention measures including drug prophylaxis as well as links to other malaria and tropical medicine sites.
- Malaria, its symptoms, treatment and prevention.
Navy Medical Department Pocket Guide to Malaria Prevention and Control
- The U.S. Navy guide to preventing and controlling malaria.
PHLS Malaria Reference Laboratory
- This is the website of the Public Health Laboratories, Malaria Reference Laboratory, UK. It contains guidelines for travellers from UK for protection against malaria .
Rotary Against Malaria
- Information about malaria and the Rotary Club's anti-malaria project.
Save Children from Malaria Campaign
- The goal is to educate about the Malaria and the effectiveness of the pesticide DDT as a solution. We believe that global health organizations must be free to employ all available tools to fight malaria and that the limited use of DDT for spraying homes and hospitals is a powerful and necessary tool in this fight.
Shoklo Malaria Research Unit
- Malaria research along the Thai-Burmese border. Includes location, publications, malaria task force, and photograph album.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor