Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Public information on the biology of tuberculosis from the Canadian Lung Association.
- Includes facts, videos, reports, and links on Tuberculosis.
CDC Division of Tuberculosis Elimination
- News, reports, guidelines, and educational materials for health professionals.
Charles P. Felton National Tuberculosis Center
- The goal is to meet the challenge of TB in Harlem by providing innovative prevention, treatment, and training programs to members community and healthcare providers serving the community.
Danida Assisted Revised National Tuberculosis Programme in India
- Information about the organization, initiatives, publications, a resource directory as well as the details about the disease itself.
Dr. David Alexander Stewart
- A history of the fight against tuberculosis in Canada.
Eugene Bell Foundation
- Provides medical aid to needy communities in North Korea. A special focus is tuberculosis.
Global Alliance for TB Drug Development
- Seeks to develop and ensure equitable access to new tuberculosis drugs. Features organization information, disease information, new drug development, and news.
Johns Hopkins Center For Tuberculosis Research
- Features research, epidemiology, treatment, drug information, forum, news, articles, and resources.
- A Colorado limited liability company providing custom mycobacterial research materials. Features products, services, company information, and research.
NJMS National Tuberculosis Center
- An institution performing research on the prevention and treatment of tuberculosis, particularly in inner-city environments in the United States.
North West TB Nurses Forum
- The Northwest TB Nurses Association consists of nurses who specialise in the prevention and treatment of Tubercolis in the North West of England.
Page Wise Inc
- An article about the history of Tuberculosis and Christmas Seals.
- In 1993, WHO (the World Health Organization) declared tuberculosis a global emergency. Tuberculosis (TB) is responsible for the deaths of more youths and adults than any other infectious disease.
Stop TB Initiative
- The Stop TB Initiative is a partnership for global action. The mission of Stop TB is to ensure that every person with TB has all the necessary information and access to treatment and cure; to protect vulnerable populations from TB and multidrug-resistant TB; and to prevent the unnecessary social and economic tolls of TB.
TB Control India
- An information site providing vital information about the status of the RNTCP, Revised National Tuberculosis Programme being implemented in India.
The Lupin Group - Tuberculosis
- Features anti-T.B. drugs produced by the company, frequently asked question, news, directory of tuberculosis links, and discussion group.
The TB Investigation Project
- A 2002 study investigating tuberculosis in Russia, the USA, and the UK. Analysis of both the human and the scientific stories behind the fight against TB. Includes TB links.
- Tuberculosis and Public Health for Health Care Professionals. Reviews on issues in tuberculosis, applied epidemiology, and courses. An affiliation of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease.
Tuberculosis & Airborne Disease Weekly
- A weekly publication with searchable archives.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor