Conditions and Diseases
Immune Deficiency Disorders
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A chat room for hiv+ heterosexuals
- A hiv+ heterosexual chat room , Personal ads, Chat room for Hiv+ women ,people affected by hiv.
AIDS - HIV Community
- Message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies to better manage AIDS and HIV. Moderated by volunteers.
AIDS Chat Room and Message Board
- Ask questions to be answered by AIDS chat peers, post messages to other visitors who may have AIDS.
Aids / Hiv Discussion Forum
- An online Internet discussion forum for emotional support and sharing medical information for people with HIV or AIDS.
Canadian Hetero Poz Community
- Offers chat and personals, events, hot links, meetings and contact details.
- A community based service operating a drop in centre and help line for people affected by the HIV virus.
Forum on Spiritual Support
- AIDS and HIV can strike the spirit with as much force as they strike the body. A forum from The Body to help you combat depression, isolation, or negative reactions from family and friends.
- GayPoz is an Internet discussion list for gay men who are HIV positive to share emotional support, medical information, and their everyday life experiences.
- HIV AIDS clearinghous of information regarding all aspects of the infectiuos disease, from prevention to terminal cases.
- HIV Underground is a safe and anonymous online meeting place for people living with HIV/AIDS, and those they love. Community forums, world news and more.
- An Internet discussion list for emotional support and sharing medical information for people with HIV or AIDS.
HIV/AIDS Documentary WebBoard
- A message board conference to contact others who have been affected or infected with HIV/AIDS.
- Read latest news, voice your comments and opinions, plus ask questions.
- Online chat, support, personal ads and links to various other places of social interest to those infected or affected by HIV/AIDS open to gay, straight and bisexuals alike.
- Provides housing and supportive services to people with life-threatening illnesses, and community education about human diversity.
Spiritual Counseling for People with AIDS
- Non-denominational and non-judgemental spiritual support and coaching for those who suffer from AIDS and HIV.
- HIV and Aids support and information for everyone, those infected, affected parents, children and educators. Includes a chat, FAQs, links and details on conferences around the world.
Straight HIV Support
- For those living with and people affected by HIV/AIDS. Includes useful information, chat, support and personals.
The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network
- The HIV/AIDS Ministries Network is a program of the United Methodist Church.
Tucson Interfaith HIV/AIDS Network
- Communities of faith joined in compassionate response to all affected by HIV and AIDS.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor