Conditions and Diseases
Immune Deficiency Disorders
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Dedicated to accessing the resources necessary for a holistic approach to living with HIV/AIDS in southwest Florida (Lee County).
- The Dade County Medical Association provides health news, HIV/AIDS info, Doc profiling, consumer section, membership information and meeting times.
Florida ADAP Info
- AIDS Drug Assistance Programs Information.
Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline
- Resource for information, referrals, and supportive telephone counseling for these, and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Food for Life Network
- Providing home delivered meals, groceries & nutritional counseling to people living with HIV in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Lee County AIDS Task Force
- To provide quality services to those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and to reduce the number of new HIV infections through education and prevention.
Miami Beach Swim for Life
- One-mile open-water swim being held at the 12th Street Beach.
Outreach of Daytona Beach, Inc.
- Community-based service organization offering a one-stop comprehensive center for HIV/AIDS services in one location.
PWA Coaltion of Broward County
- An advocacy forum for people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Home of the AIDS Survival Kit - T.A.S.K. is an eight hour orientation course, or "boot camp" for persons infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
South Beach AIDS Project (SoBAP)
- Seeking to educate the community on safer sex practices so that they might remain HIV-negative.
Tampa Aids Network
- Locations and services offered by the TAN.
USF Center for HIV Education and Research
- Assists healthcare providers in gaining the up-to-date information they need to care for persons infected with HIV.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor