Conditions and Diseases
Immune Deficiency Disorders
Submit a site
Rides, Walks, Benefits
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AIDS Day of Compassion
- A project of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), this sixth annual Day of Compassion raises HIV/AIDS awareness.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- AHF is the largest community-based HIV / AIDS medical provider in the nation. AHF serves 5,000 greater Los Angeles patients regardless of ability to pay. This site contains a wealth of information concerning HIV / AIDS treatment, research, case management, testing, and advocacy.
Art competition: Fashion 2000 Anti-AIDS
- In frames of the 4th annual program "Art Anti-AIDS" by Salus Foundation we present an international fashion competition. The best sketches would be exhibited on the Art Against Aids web-gallery.
CRIA - Community Research Initiative on AIDS
- A non-profit community-based organization which studies new treatments for HIV and AIDS-related diseases and conducts a comprehensive treatment education program. Their goal is to rapidly improve the length and quality of life for people living with AIDS nationwide through better healthcare.
Megan Runs a Marathon
- Details about this run which will raise $3000 for the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
- AIDS Community health initiative conducting HIV prevention research, including but not limited to HIV vaccine trials and behavorial interventions.
UNICEF's Movie Action for Children
- Movie Action for Children is a major fundraising event organized by UNICEF Ireland. This is a unique opportunity help to wipe out mother to child HIV/AIDS transmission in three African countriesZambia, Zimbabwe, and the Ivory Coast. On March 6, 2001, an Auction will be held at Sotheby's Auction House, New York, with bidding also taking place online.
World AIDS Day - Graphics
- AIDS-related graphics.
World AIDS Day - Resources (1997-1999)
- Includes spiritual and religious worship resources.
World AIDS Day 1999
- The theme for the 12th annual World AIDS Day is 'Children & Young People: Listen, Learn, Live'. Learn more from AVERT.
World Aids Day: Dec. 1
- Facts and Statistics on AIDS and awareness.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor