Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All About Shelby: A JDMS Journal
- Created to help monitor Shelby's symptoms, progress, and general well being. Listing of her treatments, medications, andlab results. Description of Juvenile Dermatomyositis.
- Information sheet compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Jordan's Juvenile Dermatomyositis Diary
- The diary of a 10 year old girl diagnosed with this rare disease including her treatment and progress.
Julia's Juvenile Dermatomyositis (JDMS) Diary
- How one family is dealing with this rare auto-immune disease that affects the muscles and skin.
Juvenile Dermatomyositis Registry
- The registry is part of a study to determine prevalence, incidence, and circumstances surrounding the onset of JDMS, and to facilitate JDMS research by physicians and scientists.
MDA Dermatomyositis page
- Background and references, provided by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Myositis Association of America (MAA)
- A non-profit organization committed to helping people with inflammatory myopathies through a variety of information and support services.
- Information page compiled by NINDS, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
Rob's Find-a-Way Chat Room
- AOL chatroom for people with health issues and disabilities. All ages welcome.
Sharon's Myositis Homepage
- Dedicated to all who suffer from Myositis.
Stan's Polymyositis Site
- Providing detailed, up-to-date information on diagnosis, treatment, therapy, and a diary.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor