Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about the organization that offers residential care for people with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- OPWSA provides support and information to all those interested in finding out about this syndrome. A special emphasis on Canadian content.
Ontario Prader-Willi-Syndrome Association
- Provide parents, caregivers and individuals with information about PWS.
Prader-Willi Alliance of New York
- Represents the interests of individuals in New York State with Prader-Willi syndrome, their families, and the professionals who provide services to the Prader-Willi population.
Prader-Willi Syndrome -- Suite101
- A forum to provide a support base for PWS without having to join one of the national or international associations, and to make people more aware of PWS.
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (USA)
- Characteristics include hypotonia, insatiable appetite, obesity if food intake is uncontrolled, hypogonadism and incomplete sexual development, developmental delays, variable degrees of mental retardation or functional retardation, short stature (adult), small hands and feet, mild dysmorphology, and behavior problems which can be severe.
Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Includes details about the organization, a diagnosis/infant guide, a general guide, members stories and links.
The New Jersey Chapter of the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Includes news, important dates, fund raising, maps and links.
Williams Syndrome and Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Diagnostic assessment, selected treatment services and opportunities to participate in research from the Yale University Child Study Center.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor