Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Carolina Fragile X Project
- A series of studies examining the impact of fragile X syndrome (FXS) on individuals, families and the agencies that serve them.
Conquer Fragile X, Inc.
- Creating a virtual research center in Israel to find a cure.
FRAXA Research Foundation Home Page
- Non-profit organization run by parents. Fighting to find a cure for Fragile X Syndrome and helping Fragile X Family's.
Fact Sheets for Health Professionals: Fragile X Syndrome
- From the Victorian Government, Australia.
- Links to places to talk about Fragile X.
- Parents of children with this syndrome post stories and/or pictures of their day to day experiences. Links to resources and some fun stuff.
Fragile X Association of Australia
- Information on this disease, medical aspects, education, references, contacts and what's new in Australia
Fragile X Association of Southern California
- Fragile X Syndrome is the leading inherited cause of developmental disabilities and mental impairment worldwide. It affects 1 in 2,000 males and 1 in 4,000 females. It is estimated that 1 in 259 females are carries of the premutation.
Fragile X Fact's Page
- Describing Fragile X Syndrome.
Fragile X Syndrome
- Single page on recognition of the condition in young children.
Fragile X Syndrome - Diagnostic and Carrier Testing
- A Policy Statement from the American College of Medical Genetics.
Fragile X Syndrome - HealthlinkUSA
- Information concerning treatment, prevention, diagnosis, email groups, support groups, and personal stories. Updated regularly.
- An introduction of Fragile X Syndrome, followed by links to articles, clinical trials and support groups.
Online Support Group
- Support group for Family's who are dealing with Fragile X Syndrome.
Queensland Fragile X Association
- About QFXA, news, events, links and contacts. Also information of fragile X syndrome.
The National Fragile X Foundation
- The National Fragile X Foundation informes and educates about the Fragile X Syndrome.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor