Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Gives an informative explanation of this disease, who is affected and at risk, diagnosis and treatments are also discussed in great detail.
Ophthalmology Review Journal - Glaucoma
- A non-profit organization devoted to the education and training of international eye care providers. Lists a number of medical articles and case studies about this severe eye disease.
Page Wise Inc
- Offers valuable information on various forms of glaucoma, symptoms, treatments, surgery, and risks.
Save my Sight
- Includes facts about Glaucoma, the press room, find a doctor and links.
Sight Savers International - Glaucoma
- UK's leading charity working to prevent and cure blindness in developing countries and bring hope to people who will never see again.
- A graphic, description of glaucoma, its effects and treatment options. Photographic examples of various degrees of damage from elevated eye pressure.
The Daily Apple: Glaucoma
- An in depth explanation of all aspects to this blinding disease. Including preventive measures to those who are considered high-risk.
Treatments for Glaucoma
- A discussion about the medications and surgeries available to reverse the effects of this eye disease, also offers the possible side effects of each alternative.
What are the Symptoms of Glaucoma?
- A discussion about what this disorder is, and an in depth look at the different medically known types.
What is Glaucoma?
- An article by essortment.com concerning this disorder.
What is Open Angle Glaucoma?
- Information on how it's diagnosed, what can happen if left untreated, and how this severe eye disease is treated.
- Offers a wealth of information about treatments, research, symptoms, plus weekly chat meetings with a specialist from Wills Eye Hospital.
Xalatan (Latanoprost) Reduces Intraocular Eye Pressure Better Than Trusopt (Dorzolamide)
- A study published in the British Journal of Ophthalmology about the effectiveness of this glaucoma medication.
Xalatan - Doctor's Guide
- Article discusses Xalatan monotherapy as an equivalent to Timolol/Dorzolamide in treating interocular pressure. Text is clinical in focus.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor