Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information on low vision and blindness. Includes what to do when meeting a person with vision impairment, the signs of vision loss, legal blindness, braille and other health related links.
- Translates images from a camera into sounds that one hears via stereo headphones and targetting vision substitution for the totally blind.
- Orientation and mobility services for the visually impaired, blindness resources, e-zines and legal consulting.
- A visually impaired computer users' group list. Search the archives and join from this site.
Video Description by Narrative Television Network
- makes movies and television programming accessible to blind and visually impaired people through narration
- supplies electronic aids for the visually impaired.
- Information on how to reach a licensed counselor who is nationally certified in rehabilitation counseling for support services that will help the visually impaired.
Vision World Wide
- We provide information, education, guidance and support, not only to the blind and visually impaired, but to the many professionals (medical, social and technical) who serve them.
Webring for the Blind
- Organizations, schools and services for blind and partially sighted people.
Wisconsin Blind and Physically Handicapped Readers
- A source of information about books and reading, blindness and other disabilities and library services for the blind and physically handicapped.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor