Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS)
- A unit of the Library of Congress, administers a free library program of braille and recorded materials that are circulated to eligible borrowers by postage-free mail through a network of cooperating libraries.
New Sports for the Blind
- Needs your support to create Greater Sport for the Blind Organization in Moscow, Russia.
- We provide orientation and mobility instruction to people with vision impairment and blindness.
Prevent Blindness America
- Volunteer eye health and safety organization dedicated to fighting blindness and saving sight in America.
San Mateo County Council of the Blind
- Details about the council who strives to promote employment, independence, education, advocacy and resources. Include a calendar of events, vision publications and a meeting schedule.
Sight Savers International
- A charity that combats blindness globally.
The Associated Blind, Inc.
- Offers programs for and to help blind and visually impaired people.
The Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- A voluntary, not-for-profit rehabilitation agency that provides services for people who are blind, visually impaired and deafblind.
Therapeutic Living Centers for the Blind
- Non profit agency providing residential placement and day programming to the multi-disabled blind.
Vision of Children Foundation
- Support, research and information about the detection, incidence, and treatment of childhood blindness.
Young Blind Citizens
- Information about this organization, the youth branch of Blind Citizens Australia and its purpose. Email group and newsletter.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor