Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Printing House for the Blind
- APH manufactures braille, large type, recorded, computer disk, and tactile graphic publications, as well as a wide assortment of educational and daily living products.
Braille Authority of North America
- Facilitate the uses, teaching and production of braille. It publishes rules, interprets and renders opinions pertaining to braille in all existing and future codes.
Braille Playing Cards
- Deck of playing cards with standard and braille printing.
Braille through Remote Learning
- An online instructional program that provides courses in Braille and Braille transcribing.
- Ackley Appliance Service has reconditioned Perkins Braillers for individuals, schools and agencies.
- Braille greeting cards and guide dogs made in chocolate.
Hidden Gifts Braille
- Transcription service is a self-run home-based business run by Maureen Pranghofer, who has the technology and skill to produce braille documents in an affordable, timely, and professional manner.
HotBraille Mailing Service
- Free postal mailing service that allows sending correspondence translated into Braille.
National Braille Association
- Provide continuing education to those who prepare braille, and to provide braille materials to persons who are visually impaired.
National Braille Press
- Publisher, self-help and computer access braille books and children's braille books. Leading provider of braille transcription and pressing services.
Region 20 Education Service Center
- Braille transcription service from printed material. San Antonio, Texas.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor