Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Elizabeth Foundation
- UK-based organization providing parent-centered services for young children with a hearing loss.
The Listen for Life Center at Virginia Mason
- A comprehensive center for the early identification of hearing loss, and the appropriate application of leading-edge technologies and interventions, for individuals of all ages.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID)
- The largest organization representing the 8.7 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the UK.
Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- A non-profit organization with services such as counselling, interpreting, employment counselling, audiology, and assistive device sales.
Youth Hear IT
- Information on hearing and its loss, increasing young people´s awareness of its impairment, diseases and its aids and protection.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor