Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A-Z to Deafblindness
- Understand more about deafblindness, and the people who live with it, including information about how one all can communicate with a deafblind person.
Australian DeafBlind Council (ADBC)
- Information on Usher's syndrome. Membership includes people with deafblindness, family, carers, support workers, professionals and service organisations.
Deaf and Blind.
- Directory and links, inventors, teachers and research.
- The world association promoting services for deafblind people.
New England Center Deafblind Project
- Working with children and young adults and providing support for their families. Serving Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Connecticut. Includes their goals, programs, resources, consultations and contact details.
Overview on Deafblindness
- The National Information Clearinghouse on children who are deafblind.
Project for New Mexico Children Who Are Deafblind
- Technical assistance, training, distance education, and networking information to families, service providers, and individuals, birth through 21, who are deaf-blind.
- The national voluntary organization working with and supporting people of all ages who are deafblind or have associated disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor