Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Lymphedema Treatment Center - Ultimate Health Center, Inc.
- This holistic treatment center specializes in Lymphedema.
Lymphedema-National Cancer Institute
- Adapted from the summary on lymphedema by the National Cancer Institute, lymphedema is an abnormal collection of too much tissue protein, fluid (edema), chronic inflammation, and thickening and scarring of connective tissue.
Lymphoedema Association of Australia
- Founded in 1982, to encourage research, treatment, and to spread information about these among doctors, therapists, and patients. At present, it has 2,000 members, 75% in Australia, and the rest around the world.
Lymphoedema Support Network
- From England, a support group organized by and for patients with primary and secondary lymphoedema in the U.K., with a monthly newsletter and sliding scale membership.
Lymphology Association of North America
- National Certification for lymphedema therapists.
- About the organization and its purpose. Information about the disorders and extensive data about research.
Lymphovenous Canada: Treatment Programs
- Treatment programs in Canada, manual lymphatic drainage and massage, information about lymphedema treatment related to cancer.
National Lymphedema Network
- Provides education and guidance to lymphedema patients, health care professionals and the general public by disseminating information on the prevention and management of primary and secondary lymphedema.
Stanford Lymphedema Center
- Provides a broad spectrum of diagnostic and treatment modalities for adult and children with lymphedema. A short look into the larger medical site of Stanford University.
- Center for Vascular Medicine in Pittsburg offers this information on lymphedema.
The Jacksonville Lymphedema Clinic
- The Jacksonville Lymphedema Clinic offers treatments for Primary and Secondary Lymphedema by utilizing the Dr Vodder method of Combined Decongestive Therapy.
The Lymphedema Center
- "The Lymphedema Center, one of the largest treatment centers for Lymphedema in the United States, providing effective and compassionate treatment of Lymphedema and chronic edema"
The Lymphedema Centers
- Our team is committed to the appropriate management of lymphedema, edema and wound healing. If you suffer from swelling of an extremity, explore this site to increase your knowledge of this diagnosis, treatment, and products available for this condition
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor